Partnership and environmental development program unit at PT. Surabaya Industrial Estate Rungkut as a State-Owned Company engaged in providing, selling, rental and management of facilities and infrastructure. PT Surabaya Industrial Estate Rungkut as one of the State-Owned Company since 1989 has been carrying out Small Business and Cooperatives (PUKK) which became known as the Partnerships & Community Development Program (PKBL).
Based on the Regulation stipulated by the Ministerial Regulation: PER-02/MBU/7/2017 and PER-03/MBU/07/2016 which is the second and first amendment to the PER-09/MBU/07/2015 on the Partnership and Community Empowerment Program, there are several changes, such as the source of funding for Partnership and Community Empowerment Program which previously originated from:
1. The company's budget is calculated as a cost, a maximum of 2% of the previous year's net profit, and for SOE that do not make a profit, the amount is determined regardless of the specific percentage of net profit;
2. The balance of the partnership program funds derived from the allowance of a portion of so-called so-called profit allocated until the end of the year;
3. Loan/margin/profit-share administration services, deposit interest and/or current account services after deducting operating expenses;
4. The fund raising of partnership programs from other State Owned Companies, if any is converted to come from:
- The company's budget is calculated as a cost, a maximum of 4% of the previous year's net profit, and for State Owned Companies that do not make a profit, the amount is determined regardless of the specific percentage of net profit;.
- Loan/margin/profit-share administration services of the Medium Enterprise Partnership Program; Loan/margin/profit-share administration services, deposit interest and/or current account services after deducting operating expenses;
- Interest on deposits and/or giro from Medium Enterprise Partnership Program & Social Responsibility
- Other legitimate sources
- The remaining Medium Enterprise Partnership Program & Social Responsibility funds for the previous financial year became the source of the following year's funds
The objectives of the Medium Enterprise Partnership Program & Social Responsibility unit of PT Surabaya Industrial Estate Rungkut in RKAP Medium Enterprise Partnership Program & Social Responsibility (PKBL) in 2018 is to develop small business development and cooperatives by prioritizing aspects of equalization, independence, professional and competitiveness.
Small business and community development activities around BUMN through the Medium Enterprise Partnership Program & Social Responsibility, the supervisory authority is in the President Director.
Medium Enterprise Partnership Program
The Partnership Program is aimed at improving the capabilities of small business partners in improving people's well-being. PT SIER's partners have opportunity to empower the economic, social, environmental potential and conditions of people in their region with a focus on developing the popular economy to create equal development.
Terms of Becoming our Partner.
a. Having maximum net worth of Rp500,000,000 (excluding land and business buildings) or have an annual sales turnover of at most Rp 2,500,000,000
b. Owned by Indonesian citizen (Indonesian Citizen)
c. Stand alone, is not a subsidiary or branch of a company owned, controlled or affiliated, whether directly with a medium or large business
d. In the form of individual business entities, un incorporated enterprises, including micro-enterprises or cooperatives
e. Has been doing business for at least 6 (six) months and has the potential and prospects to be developed
f. Not yet meeting banking requirements or non-bank financial institutions
Procedures for Applying for Partnership Program Loan:
Prospective Partners submit loan proposals that contain:
- Personal Data
- Business Type
- Capital held
- Loan Amount submitted
- Loan Objectives
- Attach Turnover & Income Statement for the Last Month
- The Statement letter has never been a partner of other BUMN.
2. Proposals attached with:
- 2 sheets Copy of ID Card (Applicant and Heir)
- Copy of Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) account number
- Copy of Family identity Card
- Business License or Reference from environment leader
- Legal reference of Heir
- Copy of Collateral
- Photo Pass 4X6 ( Applicant & Heir)
- Location Plan.
3. Proposals must be submitted and signed on top of the 6,000 stamps completed with all required documents then submitted to PT SIER PKBL officers.
4. For more information, please contact PKBL PT SIER at Contact Center +62 31 843 9581 or call Mardi Santoso, Tel: 085.931203940 , Arifin, Tel : 0822 4441 0508
Community Empowerment Program
PT SIER's Community Empowerment Program is a program to empower the social community in East Java. The program is a direct assistance in the form of grants both in the form of funds and physical according to community's demand to be able to achieve the welfare and condition of more viable public facilities.
In Community Empowerment Program, there are 7 Sectors classification. The use of environmental development funds is in for community activities around PT SIER (Surabaya and Pasuruan area) in the form of:
1. Natural disaster victim assistance
2. Educational and/or training assistance
3. Health improvement assistance
4. Infrastructure development assistance and/or public facilities
5. Assistance of worship facilities
6. Nature conservation assistance
7. Social assistance in the framework of poverty alleviation.