#JadiPenolong Lewat Donor Darah dan Plasma Konvalesen yang Digelar PT SIER
- 2021-08-31 Donor Darah dan Plasma Konvalesen dalam Rangka HUT RI 76
- 2021-08-10 PT SIER Bersama BUMN Klaster Danareksa-PPA Menyerahkan Bantuan kepada Teman Disabilitas
- 2021-07-02 Walikota Surabaya Dorong Percepatan Vaksin Gotong Royong
- 2021-07-02 Menteri Perindustrian Resmikan Pabrik Daur Ulang Sampah Plastik Terbesar Indonesia
- 2021-05-28 Pendaftaran Rekanan PT SIER (Periode Juni 2021)
- 2021-05-02 PT SIER BERIKAN BANTUAN BAGI KORBAN BENCANA ALAM GEMPA BUMI DI KOTA BLITAR DAN KABUPATEN MALANG
#JadiPenolong Through Blood Donation and Convalescent Plasma by PT SIER
SURABAYA – Comemorating The National OSH Month, today, Tuesday 2 February 2021, PT SIER held a convalescent blood and plasma donation social activity at Cafe SIER, Jl.Rungkut Industri Raya No.10, Surabaya.
PT SIER collaborated with various parties in organizing this event, including PMI Surabaya, IKA FE Unair, ITS Covid-19 Handling Team, Sahabat Donor Indonesia Community, Yayasan Indonesiaku Sehat and Persos Hwa. Today’s event was attended by Surabaya Acting Mayor, Whisnu Sakti Buana and Head of Surabaya County Police, Kombes Pol Johnny Eddizon Isir and several Forkopimda.
Until the events was closed, there were 119 registrans for convalescent plasma screening. In addition to welcome the National OSH Month, this event also support the government’s program to raise convalescent blood and plasma stocks which are urgently needed by Covid-19 fighter.
Participants were given a souvenir and food parcels by the committee. Moreover, all the participants that re-register in registration post have the opportunity to win door prizes such as digital thermometers, oxymeters, medical check-up vouchers at SIER Clinic, digital sphygmomanometer, glucometer, and many others.
Didik Prasetiyono as Operations Director said that this blood donation events was held to welcome the National OSH Month. He hope that this event could be a space for donors who want to help others.
“Not only ordinary blood donors, but also convalescent plasma donors, which are currently needed by Covid-19 fighters. Let’s help each otther and strengthen each other in facing a difficult time during this pandemic” he said.